About the job
- Actively support the AQ Green TeC strategy for all marketing and communication engagement (internal and external), ensuring quality, consistency of themes and relevance of content
- Create and execute an integrated marketing and communications plan ensuring that the AQ Green TeC brand, brand values, and key messages are clearly and consistently communicated through the website, social media platforms and external media channels
- Be a Brand Guardian: Challenge and lead to ensure consistency of message and integration of ideas across all marketing and communications activities
- Be responsible for AQ Green TeC social channels and platforms, monitor and analyse usage of platforms and channels. Keep abreast of trends to ensure consistent improvement
- Communicate with and enable effective engagement with partners, customers and our parent, Aquila Capital
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing or Communications in a Tech or start-up company
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- You have a hands-on mentality that can serve as a role model to others
- Experience of social media: management of accounts, social listening, channel management, using analytics to generate insights etc.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of graphic design basics and can apply them confidently by using Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
- You have a passion for and understanding of topics around sustainability and carbon management
- You have very good communication skills and excellent command of the German and English language, both written and spoken. Further language skills are a strong plus